Tuesday, September 06, 2011

I'm back! (again)

It's been almost an entire year since my last post, time sure flies.  I don't have any particular reason why I haven't posted in so long, just life keeping me busy.

Miss Ladybug is a year old now, spends every waking moment running and exploring, and climbs everything!  At the top of the stairs leading to the basement, there is a gate to keep Miss Ladybug from falling down the stairs.  Yesterday she figured how to unlatch it!  We're now working on climbing down the stairs safely!!

Once again I'm going to try to post more often, Miss Ladybug and I have finally developed a predictable routine so I should be able to manage it, what mostly keeps me from posting is pictures.  For some reason it seems like a lot of work to take, upload, and edit them...still trying though.

I'm back in school!  I want to major in nutrition but the community college does not have a program for nutrition so I'm getting my generals out of the way.  This semester my hardest class is English; I've always disliked English class and am trying to find writing that I enjoy (like blogging) so I'm writing more and getting more practice.  I'm hoping this will help me when writing papers.

My next post will be an update of what I've got on my needles and in my craft basket!

No comments:

Post a Comment